48 team members of Visit Dalarna spent a day to reflect deeply on how they will work and develop successfully as a team and organization.
The team members expressed their experience and motivation after the day as follows:
– Great day, we hit the nail right on the head
– It gave us an overview and a chance to reflect
– So valuable to reflect and engage with the entire team
– A common working method to agree and become united
– LOTS® is great to work through important questions
– Good to have a common tool and language that leads to clarity
– A lot of competence and engagement in the room
– Great film, would be good to have Swedish subtitles
The reflections were led by senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom and Lotscoach® Stephan Stahl.
Where do we therefore want to be and when?
A goal is a future position we want to be in or maintain. We move ourselves into the future and exp…
Reflection on Goals
Reflection on Goals On the last day of a five-day certification program, people learning LOTS® …
Outside-in with Systembolaget
Barbro Kenving is Head of the IT Servicedesk Department of the Swedish alcohol monopoly Systembolage…