48 team members of Visit Dalarna spent a day to reflect deeply on how they will work and develop successfully as a team and organization.
The team members expressed their experience and motivation after the day as follows:
– Great day, we hit the nail right on the head
– It gave us an overview and a chance to reflect
– So valuable to reflect and engage with the entire team
– A common working method to agree and become united
– LOTS® is great to work through important questions
– Good to have a common tool and language that leads to clarity
– A lot of competence and engagement in the room
– Great film, would be good to have Swedish subtitles
The reflections were led by senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom and Lotscoach® Stephan Stahl.
What does being a Lotscoach® mean to you?
Being a Lotscoach® is an opportunity for personal development. The structure of LOTS® can gi…
Good bye stagnation
Finding security in change might sound easy, but when facing changes many end up in blocking fears. …
Reduced stress makes room for reflection
Michel Schutzbach, Vice President Europe, Scandic Hotels, talks about the challenges in leadership i…