People eager to learn and develop themselves met again to fine tune their skills in facilitating with LOTS®.
– Not only is it fun to learn more about the possibilities with LOTS® from our senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom, but also to meet other people certified as Lotscoach® and learn from them, one participant said.
– Everyone had a lot of experiences to share, another participant said. It's very valuable
Here are further comments on the Development days:
– So many had so much experiences to share
– We learned new things and had a lot of insights – and fun
– Real life cases is very educating
– Reflecting together and coaching one another is inspiring
– We become better and faster along the way
– Quality time to be in the group of equals and provides a feeling of connectedness
– We enjoyed the nice environment
– The guided tour of the dome and the "after work" was a really nice activity< Previous Next >
The Digital Tool of LOTS®
The Digital Support Tool of LOTS® is a digital resource to help the certified Lotscoach® to …
Reduced stress makes room for reflection
Michel Schutzbach, Vice President Europe, Scandic Hotels, talks about the challenges in leadership i…
Where do we therefore want to be and when?
A goal is a future position we want to be in or maintain. We move ourselves into the future and expr…