People eager to learn and develop themselves met again to fine tune their skills in facilitating with LOTS®.
– Not only is it fun to learn more about the possibilities with LOTS® from our senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom, but also to meet other people certified as Lotscoach® and learn from them, one participant said.
– Everyone had a lot of experiences to share, another participant said. It's very valuable
Here are further comments on the Development days:
– So many had so much experiences to share
– We learned new things and had a lot of insights – and fun
– Real life cases is very educating
– Reflecting together and coaching one another is inspiring
– We become better and faster along the way
– Quality time to be in the group of equals and provides a feeling of connectedness
– We enjoyed the nice environment
– The guided tour of the dome and the "after work" was a really nice activity< Previous Next >
What does being a Lotscoach® mean to you?
Being a Lotscoach® is an opportunity for personal development. The structure of LOTS® can gi…
Reduced stress makes room for reflection
Michel Schutzbach, Vice President Europe, Scandic Hotels, talks about the challenges in leadership i…
The challenge of bringing good news
The big challenge for leaders is bringing good news, Birgitta Wikmark Carlsson, former Director Gene…