People eager to learn and develop themselves met again to fine tune their skills in facilitating with LOTS®.
– Not only is it fun to learn more about the possibilities with LOTS® from our senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom, but also to meet other people certified as Lotscoach® and learn from them, one participant said.
– Everyone had a lot of experiences to share, another participant said. It's very valuable
Here are further comments on the Development days:
– So many had so much experiences to share
– We learned new things and had a lot of insights – and fun
– Real life cases is very educating
– Reflecting together and coaching one another is inspiring
– We become better and faster along the way
– Quality time to be in the group of equals and provides a feeling of connectedness
– We enjoyed the nice environment
– The guided tour of the dome and the "after work" was a really nice activity< Previous Next >
Lotscoach® – A program that challenges the way you think
”This is the beginning of a long and exiting journey”, Karin Hjalmewik says after the first five day…
Econova meets LOTS®
Only 42 years young, Johan Rydberg has already managed to gain 15 years of experience as a leader. S…
What does being a Lotscoach® mean to you?
Being a Lotscoach® is an opportunity for personal development. The structure of LOTS® can gi…