A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
Lotscoach® – A program that challenges the way you think
”This is the beginning of a long and exiting journey”, Karin Hjalmewik says after the first five day…
Where do we therefore want to be and when?
A goal is a future position we want to be in or maintain. We move ourselves into the future and exp…
What does being a Lotscoach® mean to you?
Being a Lotscoach® is an opportunity for personal development. The structure of LOTS® can gi…