A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
How to become a good Lotscoach®
1986 was the year of Tjernobyl and the assassination of the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme. More …
The Challenge Of Bringing Good News
The big challenge for leaders is bringing good news, Birgitta Wikmark Carlsson, former Director Gene…
The Development Days are a chance for the certified Lotscoach® to meet the community of LOTS®…