A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
One plan and a common language
Dustin, a leading online based IT-partner, wants their clients to be able to focus on their core ac…
Outside-in with Systembolaget
Barbro Kenving is Head of the IT Servicedesk Department of the Swedish alcohol monopoly Systembolage…
”Leadership is not about being the best – it is about making other people better”
The Ahlström family has a history of entrepreneurship that dates back 167 years. In 1851 the Ahlstro…