A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
”Leadership is not about being the best – it is about making other people better”
The Ahlström family has a history of entrepreneurship that dates back 167 years. In 1851 the Ahlstro…
What does being a Lotscoach® mean to you?
Being a Lotscoach® is an opportunity for personal development. The structure of LOTS® can gi…
”A way to ensure sustainable decisions in everything I do”
To many new to the process tool of LOTS®, the holistic approach and it's potential comes as a po…