A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
It's all about the why
In Berlin Jesper Ek, Leadership Speaker, Futurist/Senior strategist at UP THERE, EVERYWHERE, present…
How to become a good Lotscoach®
1986 was the year of Tjernobyl and the assassination of the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme. More …
Lotscoach® – A program that challenges the way you think
”This is the beginning of a long and exiting journey”, Karin Hjalmewik says after the first five day…