Change is natural and never ending. There is nothing we can do about that.
What we can do is to think about our own Vision and our own Values and take initiative for change. Change is natural. Change is life. Change is challenging.
What are we striving for? How should we handle our constantly changing world? Let's first look at some typical changes that we are all confronted with.
Getting older is probably the most important change in our lives and there is nothing we can do about it. We can just accept it and try to avoid imbalances when we are confronted with the change of ”growing older”.
Changes in our relationships
We are also confronted with changes in our relationships. These changes can be everything from parents or other relatives who die, friends that no longer are friends or friends that divorce and go separate ways. As our children grow up our relationship with them changes. Change is natural and can challenge us.
Constructive ways of coping with changes
Striving for balance in life may not be as important as striving for constructive ways of coping with changes. Change can make us more creative and open up opportunities – on an individual as well as a team, organizational and country/region level.
What about you?
– How do you cope with change in your everyday private and professional life?
– How much energy do you get from or consume in everyday changes?
– What do you learn from changes in life?
– How much easier or more difficult does it become for you to cope with the changes?
– How many initiatives for change do you, yourself, take in your private or professional life?
Take some time to reflect upon the following questions:
1) How and when have I taken initiatives for change in my private and professional life and what are my experiences from that?
2) How have I coped with changes that other people or nature has created and what have I learned from that?
3) What happens within me when I think of changes in my private and professional life that I know will come (even if I do not know exactly what or how)?
creator of LOTS®
The Challenge Of Bringing Good News
The big challenge for leaders is bringing good news, Birgitta Wikmark Carlsson, former Director Gene…
Econova meets LOTS®
Only 42 years young, Johan Rydberg has already managed to gain 15 years of experience as a leader. S…
”It is our job to fulfill people’s dreams”
Eva-Lena Frick, 57, has as a cross-country skier competed in both Olympic games (Sarajevo 1984) and …