48 team members of Visit Dalarna spent a day to reflect deeply on how they will work and develop successfully as a team and organization.
The team members expressed their experience and motivation after the day as follows:
– Great day, we hit the nail right on the head
– It gave us an overview and a chance to reflect
– So valuable to reflect and engage with the entire team
– A common working method to agree and become united
– LOTS® is great to work through important questions
– Good to have a common tool and language that leads to clarity
– A lot of competence and engagement in the room
– Great film, would be good to have Swedish subtitles
The reflections were led by senior Lotscoach® Hans Akerblom and Lotscoach® Stephan Stahl.
The intention of LOTS® is to facilitate our thinking and acting Outside-in and Inside-out in a s…
The Challenge Of Bringing Good News
The big challenge for leaders is bringing good news, Birgitta Wikmark Carlsson, former Director Gene…
Reduced stress makes room for reflection
Michel Schutzbach, Vice President Europe, Scandic Hotels, talks about the challenges in leadership i…