A new team of leaders met in Uppsala, Sweden, last week to become certified as Lotscoach®. Below we share some of their feedback after getting to know LOTS®:
– A good process that leads to good reflections.
– Great training. I would like to stay another week.
– LOTS® is much more than I expected. New dimensions.
– So much more I would like to learn. Looking forward to the development days.
– A very good structure for planning and solving problems.
– Great learning climate.
– Looking so much forward to my assignments as a Lotscoach®.
– This will be a great personal development for me.
– I have already recommended some leaders I know to certify themselves as a Lotscoach®.
We wish all participants a great start in their new role as Lotscoach® and are looking forward to seeing you all soon again!
”It is our job to fulfill people’s dreams”
Eva-Lena Frick, 57, has as a cross-country skier competed in both Olympic games (Sarajevo 1984) and …
Reduced stress makes room for reflection
Michel Schutzbach, Vice President Europe, Scandic Hotels, talks about the challenges in leadership i…
”Leadership is not about being the best – it is about making other people better”
The Ahlström family has a history of entrepreneurship that dates back 167 years. In 1851 the Ahlstro…